"From idea to MP3"
Here are some ways that podcasting can help you:
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Drive traffic to your website
- Drive traffic to your products
With this workshop, you'll go from a podcast idea to a finished, edited, MP3 file that you can listen to in the car on the way home.
During the 7-hour class you'll:
- Learn the basics of good podcasting
- Start designing your logo
- Learn how to choose your music
- Structure the format of your show
- Brainstorm your first 10 show ideas or topics
- RECORD your first show using your classmates
- EDIT your show
- Export your show
- Distribute to the major podcast catalogs
That's right. In just one day you'll have your first episode with a plan to keep it going.
You'll also have access to:
- A private SLACK team to help keep you motivated, bounce ideas off of, and keep your dream going
- Exclusive tutorial videos so you don't have to remember EVERYTHING you learned during the class
- Access to Chris Webster through the SLACK team and at the Reno Collective any time - he's screwed up just about all you can so learn from his mistakes!
Class Location and Prerequisites:
- The Reno Collective: 1515 Plumas St., Reno, NV 89509
- Class goes from 8:00am to about 5:oopm. We'll stay as long as you need, though.
- Bring a computer and a microphone, if you have one (ATR2100 is good and not expensive). Also, download Audacity, GarageBand or some other editing software.